Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wombat by Alexandra Boehnke

I really love this amazing color palette. My husband got two little wombats for his birthday and created an amazing little photo adventure for them. For the introducing page he took a pic of the little one. I grabbed a copy of the picture. It was so cute!

At first I looked for matching colors and stuff from my scrapbooking material. I had several paper scraps and a new overlay for KI Memories – with some color spots – this was my idea for this challenge. These are my supplies:



For my background I used the overlay and white cardstock. I marked the big stars with a pencil.



Here you can see all the marked stars:



Now I colored all the stars with water colors. Use the colors with lots of water for a great effect.



I put the overlay on the cardstock and spattered some drops on it. I added also some pencil scribbles on the background.




I added some paper stripes and punched stars around the layout and the cute picture.



I created the title with some alpha stickers and wrote the journaling with my favorite pen from Copic.



And it is complete! Here is the finished layout and some detail pics.






Happy scrapping,
Alex








5 comments:

  1. Great layout, Alex! I love the little Wombat! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page and enjoyed seeing how you created it. Thank you for sharing
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tutorial!! Love seeing how it all comes together. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial. I love the idea of the overlay and white cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous idea...will try this very soon! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS